- Cet évènement est passé
GSMA Women4Tech – Hack D Gap Juror
28 février 2017 @ 10:00 - 12:00
The Hack_D_Gap challenge is set to encourage coders from all over the world to get involved and participate in creating solutions that encourage gender diversity and support gender balance within the tech industry.
The Hack_D_Gap Global challenge, a central element of the Women4Tech activities at 4YFN., seek the most creative and innovative solutions, products or services that drive gender diversity and gender equality in the tech industry. Women4Tech is a new GSMA programme being introduced at Mobile World Congress 2017 comprising a series of events and activities over the four days of Mobile World Congress What better way than to tap into the inventive entrepreneurial ecosystem!
In this session, the 6 startup finalists of the challenge will pitch in front of the jury and the audience to be selected as the winner of the global challenge. Meet the finalists:
· Adalab (Spain) is a social startup that empowers young women to become leading professionals in the digital world.
· Emerj (Israel) matches employees with internal mentors who are specifically relevant to the issue at hand and can offer immediate, relevant and discreet advice.
· TeamEQ (Spain) is the first team analytics HR tool in real time. It has been designed to increase teams’ global performance and collective intelligence.
· Work Wide Women (Italy) is a social network dedicated to the growth of female talent in technology.
· Fuelling (Netherlands) is an app for companies that encourages and rewards employees for their sportsmanship.
· Blunder (Spain) offers a solution to know the state of the business and to answer various needs of the employees.
During the deliberation process, Prf. Milagros Sainz (UOC) will present a study on Women in the Digital Age, launched by the European Commission DG CONNECT.
More information of the Hack D Gap Global Challenge:
This session is part of the GSMA initiative Women4Tech, focused on successfully addressing and reducing the gender gap in the mobile industry. More information can be found here: